"Tokyo Tech/AIST x JIDA Collaboration Seminar" from the Social Issues Research Committee
Kawasaki City, in cooperation with the Tokyo Institute of Technology and the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, is developing a project to evaluate the safety, performance, risk factors, etc. of welfare products and services in a simulated environment, to gather information on the needs of users of products in real environments (such as senior citizen facilities), and to provide feedback to companies developing products and services. We are also engaged in the following. In this seminar, members of JIDA's Social Issues Research Committee will combine their design capabilities and collaborate with past research findings from the Tokyo Institute of Technology and the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology to present product design proposals that place the lives of the elderly at the center and create innovations such as welfare products.
- Overview of this project and the initiatives at Welltec
- Initiatives and Case Studies for Life-Centric Design Practices
- Human-centered design case study of problem discovery and idea generation based on behavioral observation
For details and application, please visit the following URL.
- Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 13:00-14:30
- Method: Online (to be held via Zoom)
- Number of participants: Unlimited
- Participation fee: Free of charge
- Organized by: Kawasaki City
- Tokyo Institute of Technology, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
Release date：2022-03-21 00:32:23